Categories

Sunday, June 11, 2017

REVIEW: Coringco COC Eye flower Care Serum

Hiya gorgeous!!

If you have seen my UD Perversion Mascara Review, you might have noticed how short my lashes are. When my dad was young he was a handsome guy, he got nice eyes, lips and nose. sadly, the only thing I inherited from him are the short lashes *sigh* (well.. I also inherited his flat chest though LOL - poor me)

So when I saw my office mate got eyelash extension I wanted to do the same thing. But my office mate told me to avoid it since when you are done with it your lashes will get worse (thinner or even bald), and she advised me to get a lash serum instead. Then when I was browsing on Althea Korea (I checked their site almost everyday - I know, a loyal Althean I am) I saw COC Eye flower Care Serum with an affordable price, I bought it right away even though I couldn't find any review about it.
Official Description
It's the only description I could find, I took it from Althea. As described above, there are 2 tubes in 1 package, each contains 10ml. 1 is designed for eyelash with mascara wand, the other one is for eyebrow with kind of eyeliner brush. Since my eyebrow is wild enough already, I will only use the eyelash serum. Here we go, the COC Eyeflower Care Serum review:

Packaging is so so, nothing's special. The box is dominated with black, and the information is written in pink, so are the tubes. I couldn't find any English description. The tubes are made of sturdy transparent plastic, it's good because we can see the amount of remaining product. It's small enough to be kept in pockets, but I won't LOL.
Scent: it has floral scent, which I dislike for eye products.


Texture: the texture is transparent gel, kinda stings if it accidentaly got in your eyes.

Performance: in the pic below I have been using the COC Eye flower care serum for 3 months, it made my lashes a bit thicker and I really noticed that the number of my fall out lashes are significantly decreased, usually I found 1-2 fallouts each day, but nowadays it's rarely falling out. However, it didn't do any lengthening effect on my lash as its claim. I have been using it for almost 6 months now, and the effect stays the same (not getting thicker anymore).
Pro(s):
+very affordable & got 2 bottles in 1 package
+decrease the number of fallout lashes
+made my lashes slightly thicker

Con(s):
-no lengthening effect
-stings if it's got in the eye
-not much helpful english description on the packaging
-contains fragrance (maybe, I couldn't find their ingredients list)
-not so easy to find (besides Althea, I haven't seen other olshop sell it)

Verdict: COC eye flower care serum is the most affordable eyelash serum I've ever seen, it does make the lashes thicker and less falling out, but it doesn't help in lengthening whatsoever. It's perfect for anyone whose lashes are already long enough but wanna get thicker and healthier lashes.

Repurchase: No, I'd try the expensive one with lengthening effect instead.

Price: IDR 100k something (If I'm not mistaken)

Where to buy: Althea

Thanks for reading my post!

Love,

1 comment:

  1. If you want to thicken your eye lashes then you must try the amazing eye flower eyelash serum. This eye lashes serum helps you to intensify the eyelashes and thicken your lashes and make it attractive looking. This product comes with the most amazing smell of flower which refreshes your mood.

    ReplyDelete