Categories

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

REVIEW: the Saem Healing Tea Garden White Tea Cleansing Water

Hiya, gorgeous!

If you've read my post about my daily cleansing regime, you'd know that I'd prefer using micellar / cleansing water instead of cleansing oil for my double cleansing routine, simply because I got oily and acne prone skin. I actually have found my HG micellar water (click here if you want to find out, hint: yes, that phenomenal micellar water!), however, I always use cleansing water in generous amount, hence I'm looking for the cheaper option, and when I did some window shopping on Althea, my eyes spotted The Saem Healing Tea Garden White Tea Cleansing Water. It's seriously the cheapest cleansing water I've ever found, and the reviews are good too! So I was sold and let's see how it worked on me..

Official Description
"Busy lifestyle? The SAEM’s Healing Tea Garden White Tea Cleansing Water is a gentle but powerful one-step cleanser that removes dirt and all kinds of residue on your skin, makeup included! Infused with Jirisan white tea extract, this product gently exfoliates your skin while working to brighten and hydrate your complexion, keeping your skin radiant and supple throughout the day. This cleansing water is made without any artificial pigments, synthetic fragrances, benzophenone, parabens, animal products, mineral oil or talc to ensure it won't irritate your skin."

Suggested use
Saturate a cotton pad and apply onto face, leaving it on the skin for 5-10 seconds before wiping to really remove makeup and cleanse skin. Repeat as needed, then rinse off with water and pat dry.

Source: Althea

Too bad I couldn't find its ingredients list from official website or e-commerce :(


Packaging: the packaging is so-so, it came without box, only transparent plastic seal, and the bottle is not that kind of sturdy plastic bottle, so you can squeeze the bottle to help the product distribution. Judging from the kind of not-so-sturdy plastic bottle and the size, it's not travel friendly, but really.. I don't mind. Besides direction of use, everything else is written in Korean.

Scent: It has slight floral scent, it concerned me a bit since fragranced skin care tends to break me out

Texture: transparent-light watery, which felt soft and soothing, no burning or prickling sensation.

Performance: for the super cheap price tag, the performance is outstanding! It removes even eye make up thoroughly. Compared to my previous HG micellar water, it only took 1 more cotton pad for a super heavy make up.
If I use my eye make up remover separately, it usually only takes 3 cotton pads to remove normal make up and 2 cotton pads for sunblock with the Saem Healing Tea Garden White Tea Cleansing Water. It left my face mousturized afterwards, and didn't cause any breakouts (I always follow it with facial wash).

Pro(s):
+Super affordable
+great cleansing performance
+doesn't break me out
+moisturizing

Con(s):
-minimum English information, I couldn't even find ingredients anywhere
-only available via online
-contains fragrance

Verdict: the Saem Healing Tea Garden White Tea Cleansing Water works amazing and definitely worth to buy

Repurchase: yes! If this works so well, why would I buy micellar water that costs 3x more expensive?

Price: IDR 77.500 (frm Althea)

Where to buy: Althea (order through this link to get a total of IDR 115.000 referral credits, for the first time user!)

Thanks for reading my post!

Love,

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.
    กันแดด

    ReplyDelete