Categories

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Review: Petitfee Gold EGF Eye & Spot Patch

Welcome back, gorgeous!

I can't remember myself without puffy eyes & dark circles. I've been working hard since 17 years old, and somehow I mostly got jobs that often made me work overtime, and by overtime I meant above midnight (there were times I overtime until 4 or 5 am, and got to work again 2 hours later). Then when I got normal working hour job, I took undergraduate study which gives me LOADS of assignment, then I got baby while still pursuing my bachelor degree. So yes, sleep deprivation is my daily meals.

I've tried many eye products to reduce those dark circles & puffs, drugstores, high ends, you name it, no one seemed to work. When I saw Petitfee Gold EGF Eye & Spot Patch was on sale on Althea, I bought it without any expectation, just with a thought that it would be good on a pampering day, I didn't even look up for reviews. Turns out, it was the best decision! So here is the review:

Official Description

What it is
"Experience the Midas touch with Petitfee's Gold EGF Eye & Spot Patch! The soft and gentle patches are soaked with actual Gold Powder to help hydrate and highlight the sensitive skin around your eyes, from the inside out. The additional spot treatment patches also allow you to give a little royal treatment to any other trouble spots on your skin. Sumptous ingredients like Aloe Vera, Ginseng, Caviar, and Green Tea help to promote healing and circulation to give you glowing, luminous skin."

Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Calcium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ethyl Hexanediol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract, Caviar Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Caffeoyl Tripeptide-1, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Monarda Ddyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Freesia Alba Flower Extract, Chamomailla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, RH-Oligopeptide-1 (1ppm, 0.01%), Gold (0.0003%), Disodium EDTA, Mineral Oil, Triethanolamine. 

Suggested use
After cleansing and toning routine, remove a single patch using small spoon included, and align eye patch just under the eyes or the spot treatment patch on any trouble spots. Leave for 30 minutes and remove, then gently pat in any residual treatment for full absorption

Source: Memebox

Packaging: the packaging is standard, it's wrapped in a white and gold box, and white with gold design sturdy plastic jar. There's an alumunium safety seal, and also completed with spatula, I think I prefer some kind of tweezer instead since the patches are too slippery to be picked with spatula. Besides direction of use & ingredients, everything else is written in Korean.
Scent: It has strong floral scent, too strong for eye product imo. At the first time I was hesitate to put them on since I thought eye product shouldn't have fragrance in it, but well I fought my fear though.

Texture: the hydrogel patches stick nicely on my skin without me having to lie down, the thickness is okay and get thinner after 30 minutes (I have fallen asleep with the patches on once, and the patches became really thin lol).
Performance: I admit that this Petitfee Gold EGF Eye & Spot Patch does work like magic! I mean it!!! It really brightened those dark circles and made my eyes less puffy! When I applied it regularly (once in 2 days) I really loved to see my no-make up self on the mirror and even taking selfies comfortably, it's just eyes do make lots of difference.. fresh eyes do make us look younger and except wearing make up (with lots of corrector and concealers), I haven't experienced this. I'm started to sound exagerrating but I really am in love with this product soo muchhh.. despite of the really short PAO (Period After Opening) which is only two months, the awkward patches' shape that don't really fit my under eye perfectly and sometimes prickled my eyes (esp in the beginning), and the stinging sensation in the first uses.. those downsides didn't really matter comparing to the highly noticeable result.
And it didn't only worked on me. I also share the eye patches to my Mom in law, she is 50 something and got serious dark circles and thick puffy eyes, after regular use of the patches for around 2 weeks She and I can really see the difference. It didn't completely de-puffed but obviously less puffed, and brighter.

I usually wear the eyepatches after shower and using my toner, I just stick them and either play around with my baby or breastfeed her. I assume it'd work even better if I lie down while wearing the patches, because you know.. gravity will help the patches to press down the eyebags. But wearing them while running around still wonderfully work.

For the spot patches, I only tried it once on my big zit, and it didn't do anything whatsoever, so I didn't bother to try again. I might be going to use for eye patces as well lol.

Pro(s):
+very much affordable
+obvious, great result
+stick perfectly without having to lie down
+we got plenty for what we pay, 30 pairs of eyepatches + 30 spot patches

Con(s):
-minimum English information, I couldn't even find ingredients on the packaging
-doesn't fit my under eye perfectly, the shape is kinda awkward imo, sometimes the edge prickled my eye (ouch!)
- a bit stings (maybe because of the fragrance?) But after a few times of using the patch the stinging sensation was gone
-short PAO (Period After Opening), only 2 months
-only available via online
-contains fragrance, alcohol & mineral oil

Verdict: this eye treatment product has become my holy grail! It gives obvious result as it claimed. Recommended soo much.

Repurchase: Definitely yes! I am also curious to try the black ones..

Price: IDR 125.500 (frm Althea)

Where to buy: Althea, StyleKorean

Thanks for reading my post!

Love,

3 comments:

  1. Maybe try the premium version next time. It could fit your eye shape better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. def in my list now! thanks for the recommendation and for visiting my post xxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing nice information about dark circles remover gold eye patches with us. i glad to read this post.

    ReplyDelete