Categories

Monday, April 24, 2017

Monday Mask: My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Sheet Mask Review

Hi gorgeous,

To be honest I didn't plan to blog this in the beginning, hence there will be no before-after pic, but apparently I love this mask muchly, so I think I need to share it!

Around 2 months ago, suddenly my skin went dry and made my make up kinda patchy, I opened my stash to find a quick fix and thank God I still have My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Mask.
So it's time for quick review of My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Mask:

Official Description
Continuous Hydration Hyaluronic acid with multiple special molecular structure is a moisturizing ingredient that tightly holds water molecules inside the skin. Combined with continuous hydrating and soothing ingredients, it includes algae from the intertidal zone, bladderwrack, and aloe vera, as well as the double-acting hydrating ingredients CosphingoTMx Aquaroute™to optimize skin tone, giving you nourished, translucent, and baby soft skin.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pineapple Fruit Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglutamic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Lactate, Arniuca Montana Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Flower/Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Treithanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Lecithin, Mallow Flower Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Sugar Maple Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 80, PEG-15 Hydroxystearate, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Glycosphingolipids, Tocopheryl Acetate.

How To Use
After cleansing and toning, tear open the mask and apply it over the face. Remove after 20-30 minutes. If there is essence left on the face, gently massage it into skin with fingertips until it is fully absorbed. No rinsing is necessary. Follow your regular skincare regimen to seal in the nourishment. Avoid direct exposure to sun light. Please place this product out of reach of children. Please do not use this product on a wound or swelling. If there is discomfort and swelling after use, please stop use and consult a dermatologist. This product is not suitable for children. For sensitive skin, please conduct a sensitivity test on a small area of skin. Proceed to use when no irritation occurs.

Scent: it has calming scent. Not bothering imo.

Performance: Okay, this is the very first sheet mask that really fits my face, so I can do my things while using it. It doesn't tingle, it feels calming and refreshing at the same time. The solution is very generous which is 25ml. I could use the remaining solution for my arms and legs, I supposed (if only I had idea to put it in a jar with a new-plain sheet mask back then). After 30 minutes, I can feel my face is hydrated and supple, so I skipped my night skin care routine. The next day, in the evening I put my make up which was matte ones easily, and my make up looked good the whole evening. So gewd! Even the day after I still could feel hydrated skin. I didn't experience any purging from it too. So happy with this single mask.

Verdict: this is my first fave sheet mask so far, it's a really quick fix so we all need to have at least one for emergency dry skin lol.

Repurchase: yes, I need to stock this up!!

Pro(s):
+ well fitted
+ moisturizing, hydrating for the next 2 days
+ affordable
+ easy to find
+ handy for traveling (we can even bring it and use it on the plane)

Con(s):
- no brightening effect as it claimed

Price: IDR 32.900

Where to buy: Sociolla (Pakai kode voucher SBNLADJ6 untuk potongan 50rb pada saat check out), Guardian

Thanks for reading my post!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment