Categories

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Review: Skin Miso Pore Beauty Nose Pack

Hi gorgeous,

Back when I just gave birth to my first (and only) daughter, my skin was still good, no pimples but there were visible gross black heads on my nose and chin. I wouldn't use BHA products just to be on the safe side (I read somewhere back when I was pregnant, it's best to avoid salicylic acid during pregnancies).

I usually use biore nose pore pack to remove those bothering blackheads, but you know.. it only remove some, not so effective. I also have tried innisfree blackhead out balm that I have reviewed here but it got me breakouts!

So when I saw a video from a korean beauty e-commerce about pore pack set that makes extracting blackheads looks as easy as scooping butter, I was totally sold. Then I searched the product: Skin Miso Pore Beauty Nose Pack and bought it right away. I bought the smallest package that contains 4 sets of the 3 steps Nose Pack to try the performance first, and after 3 sets that I used, I thought it's not worth a review. Until yesterday, we are moving out so I packed things up and found the last set of the Nose Pack, and I felt like finishing a few things up so I used them. And I guess, I changed my mind and here is the Skin Miso Pore Beauty Nose Pack Review:
Skin Miso Nose Pack Review
Official Description:
"The Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack is a 3 step blackhead removing product. It helps with getting rid of blackheads, decreasing the size of pores, and preventing blackheads in the future."

How to use:
1) Removing black & whiteheads 
Apply Step 1 mask and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. The mask will open up the pores to make the impurities come out easily. 

2) Contract pores with Hazel extract and moisturized skin. 
Using a blackhead remover tool, gently remove all black and white heads from your pore. After that, apply Step 2 mask for 15 minutes. 
This will allow the pores to shrink it back to its orginial size. 

3) Control sebum and absorb oil 
Rub a small amount of pore beauty silky essence onto the nose. The essence will help to curb sebum and oil secretion. 
*Recommend to use Pore Beauty Nose Pack with Comedo Remover together, it will be more effective for your skin care. 

Ingredients:
Blackhead & Whitehead Removal Mask
Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage)- Leaf Extract, Melissa Offinalis Leaf Extract, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Mentha Piperita- (Peppermint) Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Viscum Album(Mistletoe) Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Root Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia- (Lavender) Flower Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf- Extract, Freesia Alba Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol

Pore tightening & Soothing Nose Strip (Patent 10-0820010)
Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Sodium- Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Crosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-36 Castor Oil, Farnesy, Acetate, Farnesol, Pantheny, Triacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA


Sebum, Oil, Pore Control Essence
Water, Dimethicone, Dimethiccone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-36 Castor Oil, Farnesyl Acetate, Farnesol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance 

Source: Wishtrend

There are some irritating and comedogenic ingredients, as main ingredients. Thank god we don't use it everyday.

Packaging: Nothing special with the packaging, it's just like another Korean 3-steps nose pack. The sets came in a box with product information in full Korean, but there is one step (step 2) that described the information in English.
Review Skin Miso Nose Pack
Skin Miso Pore Beauty Nose Pack Review
It's so funny that they stamped the expiration date inside the box, I took a pic of it so I won't forget.
Review Skin Miso Nose Pack Indonesia
I like the comedo extractor though, it's two-sided, has its own case, and looks beautiful.
Scent: They have refreshing scent, a kinda scent I quite enjoy tbh.

Texture: The packs are like sheet masks, while the essence has a make up primer - like texture, well of course.. The 2nd and 3rd ingredients are silicones.

Performance: The reason why I didn't bother to write the review is because I have minus 5 tolerance of pain, I can't stand the feeling of the comedo extractor rubbing my nose. So in the end I couldn't extract anything from my nose. But when I used the last sets, I could manage to extract some comedos, and yes, it felt so easy. Here are some of the yucky yucky that I got (sorry lol):
So apparently, we have to extract the blackheads ASAP right after removing the 1st step -when the skin is still wet. When I tried to take some picture for this post my nose got dried and after that removing blackheads with the extractor is just as difficult as without using anything.

However, Skin Miso Pore Beauty Nose Pack couldn't get rid of my blackheads entirely, well.. not even 25% of them. Hence I don't upload a before after pic in this post. It's probably because I'm not fast enough to extract them before my nose got dried, and after the solution dried out it's just too hurt to rub my nose with the extractor so I couldn't do it myself.

On the bright side, the essence made my nose look smoother (of course, it's like a primer) and oil-free. I might can use it as primer..

Pro(s):
+Travel Friendly
+Makes it easier to extract blackheads using the extractor while the skin is still wet from the step 1

Con(s):
- Pretty expensive
- Won't work if you are not used with comedo extractor
- Only available on some K-beauty e-commerce

Verdict: Biore pore pack is more than enough for me :) I only recommend it if you are a frequent user of stainless steel comedo extractor. No, honestly don't bother.. just use BHA, combined with gentle physical exfoliation (on different day).

Repurchase: no way :) 

Price: USD 28 (for 10 sets, mine are 4)

Where to buy: Wishtrend

Thanks for reading my post!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment