Categories

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Secret to a Beautiful, Big-Voluminous Long Hair with Weave Hair from Divatress

Disclaimer: This post is sponsored, however I wrote it based on my honest opinion and research.

Whoever said that your selfie is 70% of your hair, knows us women, best! Even when the make up is on point, dress is on point, but if the hair don't cooperate then it will definitely mess entire look. This is the comparison pic of why hair matters:
see my point?
The left is my everyday hair, and the right side is obviously wig though..

With my fine hair which easily damaged (even without styling tools), it looks thin and I just can't expose my hair to the heat of styling tools too much. I tried to chemically processed my hair once and it ended up being a frizzy like sweep kinda hair, then I had to chop my hair short.
So if you follow me on IG, you'd know that I barely style my hair. Even coloring it took lots of treatment after. Hence I like wigs, but it's only for the grams.. I just don't feel like going out with wigs, I believe it will slips off of my head because of the crazy wind in here, and you know.. My toddler won't be able to help herself to not pulling it off either.

But I always envy the celebs and influencers who got big voluminous hair and their ability to change hairstyles so damn frequent, like Beyonce, the Kardashians, Brittanie Evans.. I thought it's because they are super rich so they can like do super hair treatment everyday before styling. But Brittanie Evans is not one of them super rich celebrity.. She is a beauty influencer, she got access but not limitless right?

So I did some research and found out the answer.. it's WEAVE HAIR.

Sounds unfamiliar? well, I also just found it out 2 days ago..
It's not clip extensions that feels heavy and sometimes noticeable. "It's a form of hair extensions. often used by black women, and celebrities. it's woven, or glued, into the hair from the track."
Source: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=weave

Based on my research, these are the advantages of using Weave hair:
-it looks sooo natural like our real hair
-it's not heavy, doesn't hurt or pull
-it can be bleached, dyed, curl, or straighten as frequent as we want without damaging our own hair
-it can last for a month (or more, depending on how fast your hair grow)
-it's available in various shape and length
-it will obviously make our hair look fuller and longer in no time (well, it takes around 4 hours for the weave process, but of course it's way faster than months or years to wait for it grow itself)

It sounds so cool! When I was introduced to Divatress, I am so excited to get myself some bundles of weave hair very soon XD
Divatress is one of e-commerce that specialized in wigs and hair care products, they have thousands selection to pick. It has been used by students, working mom, beauticians and professional stylist.

This is how their site look:
Love their pretty design, it's super user friendly and the products are neatly-categorized.

They have many weave hair bundles selection to choose for and the price starts at USD 7.95. Soo affordable.. here are how they look like:

This is how it will look like after:
And this one too (which is my fave look because obviously my real hair can't achieve this curl):
Can't help but imagining myself with those hair lol.

What do you think? do you like the idea of weave hair
In my opinion, If you are a beauty blogger or simply someone who style your hair in almost every ocassion, this weave hair is worth a try.

Thanks for reading my post!
Love,

2 comments: